Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Home Blogger Award

Thank you Freaky Frugalite for the Sweet Home Blogger Award. I receive the honor with great appreciation.

I now pass this award on to five other deserving bloggers. . If you would like, please place the Sweet Home Blogger Award on your own blog:

1. Posh Mama ... The Hip Hangout for Hute Mamas.

2. Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags ... Here you will find the latest news about Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags . (Texas, U.S.A.).

3. Monkey Fables& Tales ...Humor, funny, amusement. Nonsese served almost daily.

4. Vivid Lamp ... Topics covered on website, creation, ideas, and niche discussion. ( Sydney, Australia).

5. Juliana's Lair ... A blog about loving and living in the Big Apple. (New York).

Please pass this on the 5 bloggers that you feel deserve this award ... enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I get an award?
http://www.modernguise.com

I feel left out.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

The pleasure was all mine. I'm glad you like your award!

A belated happy birthday to you-- I am a July baby, too! :D

Rebecca @ FreakyFrugalite

~Caroline~ said...

Thank you so much for sharing your award with me! I am sorry it took so long to get a chance to thank you!

caroline