Thursday, November 29, 2007

FEATURED ETSY ARTIST - Ulixis -

May I introduce Amanda, the creator of Ulixis.

Amanda has been involved in crafting all of her life. When she was younger she enjoyed drawing, making wreathes, dolls and beading. Now her love and passion is making notebooks and jewelry. I have included in this feature the latest notebook that she just completed and featured on her blog. She did the presentation so well that I brought it over to my blog for all of you to enjoy. It is so beautifully done. You can view all of Amanda's work at her etsy store: http://Ulixis.etsy.com and her blog: http://ulixis.blogspot.com

NEW NOTEBOOK!!!

WOW!! I just posted a new accordion-style memory book, and it's a beauty!! Family Matters, also known to me as The Sister I Never Had, turned out so nicely, I'm really pleased. It started out as a fall notebook, as you can see by the colour scheme, but it ended up being the perfect family keepsake! I think this would be so neat: if a couple of sisters bought it for their mom, and each took turns filling out a page... what a lovely gift, something you'd want to turn back to again and again, to flip through the pages, pull the mementos out of the envelopes, and reminisce. *sigh* I always wanted a sister... Anyway, I just thought I would post some more pictures, so you can have a better idea on what it looks like! And now for each of the layouts: I hope that isn't too confusing to look at. I think I put them in a logical order! Anyway, I have more new button bracelets, beaded jewelry and a snowflake notebook to post soon, so keep an eye out for them!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh WOW!! Looks great ~ thank you so much!!! :D