Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Featured on "what mommysays" ... Thanks!

Thanks WhatMommySays for the great review ... I do appreciate it. For more great reviews please hop over to What MommySays and see what is happening in the world of creativity!
Think aprons are boring? Think again! The Mommy & Me Boutique offers an array of beautiful custom made aprons. I found myself smiling at how cute and funky some of these aprons were and knew this place was just the thing to feature on WMS! Other items available at The Mommy & Me Boutique are: Toddler skirts and aprons Blankets Girl Doll clothes Baby items Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what's available at The Mommy & Me Boutique.
So if you'd like to place an order or contact the owner for more information, go visit The Mommy & Me Boutique today!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!

I just emailed you regarding your message on my blog.

Claire said...

Hi There!
What a great, and well deserved, review! Looks like everyone loves your apron designs. I've been keeping an eye out for any updates with an online shop, hope it works out.
Thanks for visiting my site again!
Claire

Martha Hughes said...

I love your apron designs - very stylish. I don't know why most aprons are so dowdy.

Gina said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!

Lynne said...

Wow! What a super review! That's very well deserved, congrats!

sewingmom