Sunday, January 13, 2008

FEATURED ETSY ARTIST - Allyon67 -

ALLYON67 - today's featured etsy artist in the 90 Feature Challenge -

Original, Modern, Fine Art By Contemporary Artist, Pamela Miller.

Pamela's work consists of Abstract, Cityscape, Seascape, Asian, Fantasy, Animal (i.e fish, Cat, Horse Art), Nudes, ACEO's, SFA and Still Lifes. She uses a range of mediums such as Acrylic, Watercolor and Mixed Media.

Art is Pamela's passion. I would like to use her words to express herself: "I feel that creating art is a way of sharing our soul with others. As you will see in my artwork: sometimes I am very flamboyant and always colorful, sometimes confidant and peaceful, other times angry or chaotic. I think all of my emotions; passions come out in my works. Sometimes I layer it on thick (paint and words) and other times I flirt with the canvas with light feathery strokes. My art reflects my beliefs in love, warmth, generosity, loyalty, and honesty. I'm inspired by science, fantasy, martial arts, architecture, and nature (especially water).

You will find a lovely range of art work in her etsy shop,

http://allyon67.etsy.com. Pamela not only creates beautiful works of art but also beautiful, unique jewelry. You will also want to visit her blog : http://pmillerabstractart.blogspot.com

No comments: