Friday, December 28, 2007

FEATURED ETSY ARTIST - Damdesigns

MEET etsy artist: DAMdesigns - creator of unique and original art. Dam designs offers a interesting array of items where she has incorporated her talent of drawing and painting and using a beautiful mixture of design and color in each piece. I have shown just a few examples but you can see all of her work at her etsy store and blog: ttp://www.Damdesigns.etsy.com ttp://www.damdesigns.blogspot.com Within her flexibility of creating you will find her designs in gift tags, poster prints, original art pieces, aceo prints, photography, and wearable art such as pendants and earrings. Damdesigns creations are beautiful, original, unique and interesting. May I quote Damdesigns: "I put as lot of heart and time into the pieces I create, and I love doing it."