Monday, October 15, 2007

FEATURED ETSY ARTIST - Adobe Sol Designs

May I introduce Rebecca of Adobe Sol Designs. One morning I woke up to check my e-mail and had the nicest message to please check out the Etsy Treasury posted by Adobe Sol Designs. To my surprise and to my delight Rebecca had included my Etsy store: mommyandmeboutque in her beautiful treasury. I felt very honored so I immediately viewed her Etsy store to find out just who this artist was. As it turned out she is a jewelry artist that I have admired for some time. It is now my honor to feature her and share her great talent with all of you. First I would like to share just a little about Rebecca. Adobe Sol Designs was started in 2005 in Rebecca's studio in New Mexico. Each of her One-Of-A-Kind pieces is made from a variety of Earthy and Rustic materials. She particularly enjoys working with Sterling Silver and Copper, Handmade Artisan Lampwork beads and Gemstones. Each design is unique and handcrafted by Rebecca with maticulous attention to detail and construction. On a very personal note ... Rebecca is the mother of a 14 year old child diagnosed with Type-l Diabetes. Rebecca has a Charity Section set up on her website; 100% of the sales price of these items will be donated directly to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. For those of you who may have an interest or concern for this Charity you might want to keep this in mind as you browse Rebecca's web site. Rebecca's work can be seen and purchased on: www.adobsol.etsy.com http://www.adobesol.com When you view Adobe Sol Designs you will see and appreciate the great talent and beauty of this artist's work. Only 10 more weeks till Christmas; this just may be one of your favorite stores for shopping.

No comments: