Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome!

Blogging is a new experience to me but I do think it is going to be fun. One of my specialties is making adult and toddler aprons. An example is the reversible apron to the right. The apron is lime and black linen. The lines are flattering to all women and the flounce at the bottom gives a little flirty flare. The reverse side is a latte cup print on a black cotton background. Other items I enjoy making are toddler skirts, baby blankets, and items in general for chidren and babies. I enjoy working with designer fabrics and ribbons and the challenge is in putting the fabric and design together. www.Etsy.com Etsy is a wonderful site for buyer and seller which provides only handmade, handcrafted products. I am a member of Etsy.com. This is a wonderful site for buyers and sellers that features only handmade, handcrafted products. Each week I will be featuring a fellow Etsy artists.

No comments: